Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekly Blog 9

In this lesson I had to add an activity to my project Web site. The activity had to be on the topic and engage the learner in information problem-solving. I choose the WebQuest model to complete this task.

In doing the lesson, I really struggled with the navigation and moving items within my site map. I finally figured out how to move my pages around and put them in the right order. You open the page you want moved, click on move at the task bar, and click on the page that you want it moved under. This sounds simple now, but took many hours and extra help to figure out!

My activity was fairly simple due to the fact that it is geared to second graders. The last problem in my activity challenges the student to become the teacher and make up their own word problem. They are suppose to share it with a friend to solve and turn it into the teacher.

No comments: